Request a Quote!
23 LED Lighting is committed to long term customer relationships. We offer a 5 year Warranty on all products.
Please request Rebate Finder assistance with your quote.
No products in list
Choose more 23 LED LIGHTING product for Quotations:
23 LED Warranty Below:
The terms and conditions of sale and return policy:
1. 23 LED Lighting (“23 LED” or the “Company”) guarantees that the products will be free of defect and warranted for 5 years from the date of purchase and all products sold hereunder shall be of merchantable quality. The Buyer assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of the products covered by our order. Whether used singly or in combination with other products, 23 LED warrants that material delivered hereunder meets the Company’s product standards as outlined and indicated on the product specification sheet for the material or such other specifications as have been expressly agreed upon with Buyer in writing, if any. Other than specified herein, there are no warranties, expressed or implied, which extend beyond the description detailed herein.
2. In the event the Buyer fails to fulfill the terms of payment, or in case 23 LED has any doubt at any time as to the Buyer’s financial responsibility, 23 LED may decline to make further deliveries except upon receipt of cash or satisfactory security.
3. The Buyer shall reimburse 23 LED for all taxes, excises or other charges in which CPS LED may be required to pay to any Government (national, state or local), upon the sale, production or transportation of the products sold herein.
4. 23 LED shall under no circumstances be responsible for failure or delay in filling an order when due to fires, floods, riots, strikes, freight embargoes or transportation delays, shortage of labor, inability to secure fuel, material, supplies or power at current prices or on account of shortage thereof, acts of God or of the public enemy, existing or future laws or acts of the Federal or State Government (including specifically but no exclusively any orders, rules or regulations issued by any official or agency of any such government) affecting the conduct of the Company’s business with which 23 LED deems it advisable to comply as a legal patriotic duty; or to any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control. Units must have surge suppression on existing system. Installation without surge suppression will void warranty.
5. All prices are subject to change without notice.
6. Material to be billed at the price in effect at the time shipment is made.
7. 23 LED warrants that all goods covered by our invoice were produced in compliance with the requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended.
8. At Buyer’s request, and as a matter of courtesy for the sole purpose of good business relationship, 23 LED may furnish technical assistance and information with respect to manufacturing techniques or processes usable in connection with the commodities covered herein. Unless otherwise agreed, all such technical assistance and information will be provided gratis by 23 LED and Buyer assumes sole responsibility for results obtained in reliance thereof.
9. Claims for freight allowance must be accompanied by original receipted freight voucher.
10. Any of the terms and provisions of the Buyer’s order which are inconsistent or at variance with the terms and provisions hereof shall not be binding. 23 LED shall not consider it applicable to the sale or shipment of the materials mentioned and referred to herein.
11. The terms of these conditions are not assignable or transferrable by the Buyer, in whole or in part, except with the written consent of 23 LED.