- Disinfects surfaces directly exposed to the UV light.
- UV light is able to destroy the DNA of germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi, molds, and many other harmful pollutants which helps it to not spread.
- No chemical residue, long life span, and timing function.
- Remove lampshade and press the power button for 3 seconds to turn on.
- For personal use.
- This device is meant to be used as an adjunct to current cleaning practices, not replacing them.
- Keep Radiation Away From Eyes And Skin.
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Replace Batteries Often And After No Use For Long Periods Of Time.
- Dispose Of Batteries And Uv Bulbs Correctly As There Is Mercury Involved.
- This Wand Will Not Work If The Bulb Is Broken, Battery Is Dead Or Installed Wrong
- Do Not Clean With Household Cleaning Materials.
- Shuts Down Automatically When Turned Over.