- Disinfects places directly exposed to the UV light.
- UV light is able to destroy the DNA of germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi, molds, and many other harmful pollutants which helps it to not spread.
- Ultraviolet rays in the VUV band (185nm) ionize the air to produce ozone, which can directly break down and destroy whole cells, thus effectively killing bacteria.
- This device is meant to be used as an adjunct to current cleaning practices, not replacing them.
- Do not look at the ultraviolet light source directly. should not be on when people, animals, or plants are in the room.
- If looked at directly UV can cause stigmata, tired eyes, or conjunctive irritation.
- Do not recommend using If the temperature is below 20°C/68 °F or over 40°C/ 104 °F.
- Keep dust and spray away from the bulb.
- keep lamp 3 ft away from the cloth for disinfection.