Lobbyist | Consultant | Advocate
Bianca is a consultant and lobbyist with experience in financial markets, investment management, electoral
and legislative political activities, relationship management, and business turnarounds.
Her Background Includes:
- Member, Georgia Professional Lobbyists Association.
- Former Virginia Beach’s Junior Miss.
- BA in Political Science, with a minor in German, from Spelman College.
- Formerly held Series 6,7,31 and 66 securities licenses.
- Forbes Women Forum Member, a global forum dedicated to connecting women leaders around the world committed to advancing and supporting women’s leadership.
- Member of National Small Business Association (NSBA) Leadership Council. NSBA is the nation’s oldest small business advocacy group working to promote the interests of small businesses to policymakers in Washington, D.C.
- Member of Southern Economic Development Council, a professional economic development organization spanning the American South.
- Consultant and operations manager for an Atlanta business with stagnated revenues. In this role, she instituted goal-setting and measurement practices, managed inventory, recruited new hires, made and executed personnel decisions, implemented a business operating system (Retail Data Systems) and created initiatives to reach a new client demographic. As a result, their business revenues increased by 40% within 5 months.
- Chief of Staff for a member of the Georgia House of Representatives. She nurtured bi-partisan relationships and acted as the primary relationship manager between the legislator and constituents. Led an outreach effort to increase the legislator’s visibility among residents, small businesses and local leader within the district.
- Registered Investment Advisor at Morgan Stanley. One of only two women on a team of 40 and not only secured new clients but also managed multi-million dollar personal and corporate accounts. These accounts included German corporate 401Ks, professional athletes, Usher’s New Look (an Atlanta-based nonprofit), Jane Fonda’s Georgia Campaign for Awareness and Pregnancy Prevention (GCAPP), and Atlanta –area law firms and medical offices. She also performed targeted hedging, financial modeling, financial analysis, and risk tolerance assessment to advise high net worth and corporate clients on best option investment strategies.
- Financial Advisor with New York Life Insurance, where she identified prospective and current clients requiring investment guidance and recommended investment solutions.
- Financial Marketing Representative with John Hancock Insurance.
- Member of the Small Business Advisory Committee of the Georgia Chamber of Commerce.
- Advisory Board of Directors for Women’s Entrepreneurial Opportunity Project.
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the United Nation’s Atlanta Association Chapter, Georgia Family Court Reform and of the Atlanta Urban League of Young Professionals.
- Selected to participate in the Georgia Women in Numbers List Leadership Academy.
- Served as Emory University’s Global Health & Humanitarian Summit Financial Chair.
- Community leader and advocate, supporting women and children. Volunteered with the YWCA Cobb County Temporary Protective Order Office, protecting survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, and represented child victims of physical abuse, sexual abuse, and neglect as a Fulton County Court Appointed Special Advocate.
- Member of RAINN (Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network) Speakers Bureau, a nationally recognized organization that provides sexual assault awareness to schools, government entities, and companies that seek to educate their students, staff, and stakeholders about sexual assault.
- Member of Fraternal Order of Eagles, an international non-profit organization that unites fraternally in the spirit of truth, justice, and equality, by promoting peace, prosperity, and hope through volunteerism.
- Former Member of Cobb County Chairman’s Circle
- Member of Illuminating Engineering Society. IES is dedicated to promoting the art and science of quality lighting to the public.
- 2021 Graduate of WBENC’s We THRIVE 9-week executive training program. One of 87 certified woman owned business owners selected across the country by WBENC to participate in a rigorous training program that focuses across five disciplines (Leadership & Communication, Financial Management, Business Strategy, Operations & Human Resources, and Marketing & Sales).
- Selected to participate in PNC Bank’s Forum for Small Business Insight. Business owners lend their opinions on ways PNC can improve the experience for its business customers.